View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This is why Short will be gone by 27.

Hankins and Jenkins scare me to death. All of these NT's havelarge bust potential. Give me a later rd NT like Gaethers/Arby Jones/Hughes. They all have ability and the risk factor goes down.If I were the Texans I would bring Casey Hampton home and draft Montori Hughes in the 5/6th rd. My DT rotation would be Hampton/Mitchell/Hughes.

A vet, a great depth guy and a guy with potential to be great but has time to learn theins and outs of the NFL. Hughes learning under Hampton would be an ideal situation.

BTW, if I had to pick a NT in the 1st rd it would be Short. Even ahead of Star.
The risk factor goes down? Isn't it known that the lower the round the greater risk factor goes up that player will make team? Did you figure that in your choice?