View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Mussop, not so much hung up on labels as how I see things playing out. I think Phillips would play our NT more like a true 3-4 IF he had the talent there. He has adapted as he did when he moved Quin into a LB role. I feel as if I appear to be denigrating Short but just want to compare apples to apples. In a PM with my draft mock partners, we discuss same issues. I see Short as someone who could replace Antoine very quickly allowing GM to use that money for FA WR. I was blasted for suggesting Short & Williams, lol.

1. Short DT (Smith) 2. B. Williams NT 3a Steadman Bailey WR 3b.Darrius Slay S/CB 4. Kiko Alonzo ILB (five spots)with that Dline I would not be concerned with starting Alonzo next to Cushing.