View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #304
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Uh.... the articles I read were more about the similarities between Schaub & Flacco. Like I've been saying throughout this thread, they were considered "about the same" until January of this year.

If Flacco can "step up" & win a Super Bowl, no reason to believe Schaub can't. .
I don't believe it to bethe same.....Schaub had an opportunity in NE in the reg season and playoffs, yet melted
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote