View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #19
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Importance of Football Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
OK, reducing the Atlanta "incident" to a misplaced fear of insensitive comments coming from those living in glass houses is laughable. Two folks are DEAD. They didn't commit suicide at that club. Awfully hard to complain about glass houses when most of us haven't been present when folks were killed in front of us.

I can't take you seriously until you recognize that wasn't some "run of the mill" off the field incident.
I never said it was a "run ofthe mill" incident; I didn't emphasize it because one can never talk on a non-Ravens message board about Ray Lewis the player without a reference to Ray Lewis the accused murderer.

For the record: I was responding to post where a Texans fan named Lewis by name s well as other players.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote