View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #23
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I say get a lineman, either D or O, the BPA on our Board who plays in the offensive line at tackle or plays in the defensive line (to include OLB prospects since we run the 3-4) with our first round pick. Then with the second-rounder get a WR and after that look for depth.
Im always a build the trenches first guy. The only OT that I could see available at 27 that would be worth taking would be Lane Johnson. I doubt if he last till 27 but I would not be unhappy at all if we drafted him at 27.

On the other hand there are several DT's who could fall to 27 that are easily worth picking. Short, Hankins and Jenkins. I prefer Short but wouldn't mind any of them.