View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Importance of Football Character

Enjoyed the read but I am still a speed guy, it cannot be taught. I'm not saying a 6'2" WR with 4.4 speed and bad hands or who cannot run good routes is better than 5'10 4.5 guy who is all around skills guy with good route tree. I am a supporter of no thugs on Texans. I don't want an ankle biter, eye gouger, kick 'em in the groin, hit 'em out of bounds player. My idea of the "badboy" I like is Antoine Smith. Plays straight up until you go after him or one of his teammates & then the gloves come off.

I believe some teams, Texans are currently one, that would rather be safe than to take a risk and possibly blow a first. Risks are for lower rounds.