View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Don't see any problem with him playing nose in wades system. He is bigger, faster and 10x more talented than Cody has ever been. I think you are getting to wrapped up in labels.
Not arguing but trying to get better feel for Short. He is not actually bigger. 6'3" 308 and Cody 6'4" 301 (my understanding played at about 305). Definitely faster but at two different positions & that is my concern; does Short speed come into play if double teamed at the Nose? If we are getting basically a plugger, why not get same at lower round? He is better than Cody but how much better (1st versus 2nd round) than Brandon Williams or Sylvester?