View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Three-and-out Percentage - Texans 26th in NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I mentioned this in another thread... we're not as bad in red zone as people made it out to be. We should be better considering the offensive talent we have, but still, not horrible.
I think it's relative. Most people don't see how bad other teams are, they just know we're bad. I never would have guessed we scored as many points as we had, seeing how we played in the red zone. I guess we just get to the red zone more often than other teams, but that doesn't jive with our 3 & out percentage.