View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #23
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Is Reed moving to ILB set in stone? I have not heard Wade or Kubiak say this. Have only heard it on this MB, probably based off a speculative article written by some sports writer who may have heard a rumor! If someone has a link to the Texans Coaches who have said this, please provide it. I don't want to make it sound like I'm against the move, but I'm just not sure how much for it I am. I think there are better options. But, I'm not the GM.
I didn't find a link to the Coaches but I did find this: http://www.stateofthetexans.com/?p=10129 This move of Reed to ILB is contingent on the Texans resigning Barwin. I'm still not sold on this.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote