View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #36
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't think OD will be a casualty, I'm thinking of burying Graham further down the roster.

I'm looking for a Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkosky kind of guy.
Man, TK, your singing my song! I've been wanting the Texans to get this type of TE since last year's draft (Fleener). I'm just not sure the Texans will do it. My guess is they go for a WR or ILB in the 1st. This is a pretty good class for the bigger TE's and they could look at someone like Williams (6'6" 270) in the mid rounds who would be a good blocking TE but also has some good hands and was underutilized by Bama IMO.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote