View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #301
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
He was benched for a better option ... we don't have one.

Alex makes less mistakes than Matt so that is why I see it as an upgrade.
I live in San Jose, so I have to sit through a lot of 49ers news on TV and friends. Smith gets the same flak around here that Schaub does from Texans fans. "He's a conservative game-manager with a weak arm and won't win the 49ers a SB."

Re-watch Smith during the Nolan & Singletary days. You'll see a guy make constant mistakes. Harbaugh did a good job of going ultra conservative with him so he wouldn't commit to many mistakes.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote