View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #22
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I'd include WR to the list of needs. Outside of AJ, we just don't have a receiver. We either have receivers with great hands that can't get separation, or receivers who are very quick and drop every pass their way. Time to actually give the offense some weapons. We've been neglecting it for way too long and drafting mostly defensive players.

While we're at it, we might as well include QB as a need. Noodle arm, turtle-speed Schaub is more of a liability than an asset at this point.

Also, since Brooks Reed is moving to ILB, I'd say OLB is a bigger need than ILB. We'll have Cushing back, but we really don't have any playmakers at OLB. All of the OLB had so much promise last year, but they really disappointed this year.
Is Reed moving to ILB set in stone? I have not heard Wade or Kubiak say this. Have only heard it on this MB, probably based off a speculative article written by some sports writer who may have heard a rumor! If someone has a link to the Texans Coaches who have said this, please provide it. I don't want to make it sound like I'm against the move, but I'm just not sure how much for it I am. I think there are better options. But, I'm not the GM.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote