View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #21
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know what type of $$$ it would take, but a guy like this sounds intriguing to me. Been in the league for awhile, but not too old. Played behind 2 Pro Bowlers, but has flashed when given the opportunity.
I have a feeling Grant will be hotly pursued once FA starts and will command a lot of $$$. I don't know where the 49ers stand as far as the cap but I imagine they will do everything they can to keep Grant. It just may not be enough. The Texans may not have enough either.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote