View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #105
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141321 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I accept.
I was being a tool and truthfully over the past couple of weeks I've been saying some pretty mean spirited crap in here. Not just to YOU but to other people for whom I have a great deal of respect.
I'm NORMALLY that sarcastic dude, but lately I've been going a bit over board and I've just been mean.
That's not me and I don't want it to be. I'm going to take a brief hiatus from this board until I know I can be a bit more level headed. It might be a week, maybe more. Talk to you later people.

Jesse/Dread-Head
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote