View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks everyone, helpful info. Has anyone actually seen Short play Nose more than a couple plays? I, too, often project a player to a different position than he played in college but Kawaan at NT concerns me. I think his "moves" are excellent but his anchoring and legs worry me at NT. I project him to be more of a hole filler and run stopper. If that is correct, I'd rather have Brandon or Sylvester Williams a round lower & use my first elsewhere.
Don't see any problem with him playing nose in wades system. He is bigger, faster and 10x more talented than Cody has ever been. I think you are getting to wrapped up in labels.