View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Do you think Owen Daniels may be a cap casualty? All i do know is our offense has to be retooled. I love AJ as much as anyone but it irritates me when he's the only one making plays for us. Seems like he was the only one who showed up a good portion of the season. If Eifert could be that guy to alleviate the pressure from AJ I'd be all for it.
I don't think OD will be a casualty, I'm thinking of burying Graham further down the roster.

I'm looking for a Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkosky kind of guy.