View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #34
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Old thread, dug it up searching our board for Tyler Eifert. What do y'all think about possibly drafting him in the first?

Now that we've got a competent defense & DC, I think we may see an offensive pick in the 1st round.

Not that we'll definitely pick on an offensive player, but I would think the value of offensive players has caught up to the value of defensive players. Remember, until recently we'd field a top 10 offense & a last place defense.

Do you think Owen Daniels may be a cap casualty? All i do know is our offense has to be retooled. I love AJ as much as anyone but it irritates me when he's the only one making plays for us. Seems like he was the only one who showed up a good portion of the season. If Eifert could be that guy to alleviate the pressure from AJ I'd be all for it.