View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like James Casey but honestly I'd like a real Vonta like FB in the game on short yardage or goal line situations.
The Texans had one on their roster this year and didn't use him (Clutts).

Quote:
I also don't think that Casey ever took near enough heat for dropping that TD pass in the first drive of our playoff game against New England.
Fans often define a bit player's career on one mistake. Casey has done enough to wipe that mistake out a dozen times over, but people will hammer that play until the end of time. Get over it is the best I can tell you. He has a lower drop percentage than most pass catchers on the team and there were tons of other plays and factors that lost that game for the team.