View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

I like James Casey but honestly I'd like a real Vonta like FB in the game on short yardage or goal line situations. I like the way he's used out of the backfield in the passing game but he just isn't used enough to justify a roster spot. I also don't think that Casey ever took near enough heat for dropping that TD pass in the first drive of our playoff game against New England. That pass from Schaub was perfect and hit Casey right in the hands at the 4 yd. line when he had his man beat and was an easy TD. Imagine how the momentum and flow of the game would have changed if we had scored a TD there. I like the guy just not sure if there's room on the roster for a #2FB, provided we get a real FB, or #4TE, hoping that we take Michael Williams-TE in the 5th round of the draft.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote