View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I use word "option" because as you may recall, last year the Texans reportedly had 1 million in excess cap space that for whatever reason, Rick Smith and company didn't seem to think was worth the effort to retain.

I hope Rick hires an intern to fill out the paperwork this year, because skipping out on 2.4 million in capspace is inexcusable.
Wasn't that $1M used to sign our back up QB & I forgot who, but another FA.

They have to declare what they are going to do with that money sometime in December right? If they say they are going to roll it over to the following year, they cannot use it, right?

So last year, if they rolled it over, Owen Daniels would have been our back up QB & I doubt they would have let him play as a TE Wild Card weekend.