View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #103
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Even if they did...you wouldn't accept it. You're too purple to believe that St. Raymond Lewis could have possibly done anything wrong.
Not true, I am an objective person when it comes to this stuff. I am not a huge fan of Ray's; did I tear up when he did his dance vs the Colts in the playoffs? Yes, but because of an appreciation for life spent dedicated to his craft ad offield life spent helping others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I wasn't there,

I don't know all the facts of the case, .
You should have stopped right there....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote