View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #38
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco is a JERK! Asks teammates to cheat on last play of the SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post

1. Tying isn't being undisputed.
2. In Brady's first five years he'd been to and WON three of these

Then he should have had a Superbowl ring for each year he's been in the NFL? Why doesn't he?

Tying again isn't winning. Because we all know that the number "5" looks JUST like the number "16". Also when Montana played you could still knock the piss out of a QB. Joe Montana also has FOUR Superbowl rings. Let defenses play the same way they did in the 80s/90s and Brady and Manning wouldn't have such impressive stats and your boy Flacco definitely wouldn't.

(gasp) You mean...there were performances which proved to be BETTER!? HERESEY!

Not saying a thing...but last I checked 47 > 40. My math isn't that great, I'm pretty sure that's right.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch that? One fewer than WHO? I didn't get that name.

tee hee
Obviously reading comprehension is a strength with you
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote