View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #36
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco is a JERK! Asks teammates to cheat on last play of the SB

We all say things we don't mean, especially when we're hyped up and/or trying to hype up our team. When I played ball, I used to tell our linebackers to "rip his head off." Thank god there were no mics around me then. It's just a way to tell the team they NEED to make that tackle.

I doubt Flacco literally wants players to run off the bench and tackle the returner. He's just emphasizing how crucial it is to stop them.