View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I feel the same way about Rodgers. Sometimes you gotta take a chance to become great.

Love the 3rd rd picks, how would you feel about trading a 4/5/7th rd picks to get back into the middle of the 3rd rd and taking Long? Doing this would give you 5 possible starters and fill most of the holes except the biggest one. (QB)

Check out Duke Williams, he's a faster version of Thomas and does many of the same things.
Long will be almost 25 by game one and his off field history should be looked at as should Da'Rick Rogers.