View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #99
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
PLEASE re-read my muff-huggin' post and find precisely where I said "RAY DID IT" ? Let me save you some time, I DIDN'T say it! I said things like:

I went on to say:

Find where I said Ray was convicted of anything other than the "obstruction of justice" for which I think he had to do what 12 minutes of community service. In the real world people who aren't rich and famous go to PRISON for that. You posted my entire post without truncating it; hence, you should have NO PROBLEM finding where in THIS post I called Ray Lewis a murderer. WAIT you can't because I didn't say that ISHT! ALL I said was the circumstances surrounding two people being SLAUGHTERED LIKE PIGS by members of Ray Lewis' entourage looked SUSPECT to me. That's ALL I said. If you insist on quoting me do so, but don't put words in my mouth and don't presume to be clairvoyant. You can't read my mind so don't tell me what I think.

Im not sure why you choose to post in such a childish manner but it certainly doesnt help you make a point. You seem to cry and ***** mostly in your posting so sometimes it is hard to get through the entire thing. I have seen you repeat what you think of Ray in a few threads and I find it rather comical what you choose to base your opinions off of and what you choose to ignore given the facts about the case.

edit: I didnt put any words in your mouth but I guess thats just more of your crying when you try to say it occured
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote