View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #98
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Watch the NFL Films "The Ray Lewis coaching tree".

All SIX of these NFL head coaches said it would have been out of character for him to get into a street fight. They said the passion Ray has on the field is not the same guy that they know in every day life. He's a non-confrontational kind of guy. He has always been a dude that seeks peaceful solutions before violent ones. This isn't even speculation. It's the perspective of professional coaches who have known the guy for decades. They know this man's nature.
Fair enough. Question. Didn't this incident occur in his rookie season? I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but were I accused of something HORRIFFIC and NOT convicted, I would be the most mild mannered cat on the planet because I'd suspect people would be wondering "did he do it" everytime they saw me.
I'm thinking if you meet O.J. Simpson he'd be a perfect gent as he really has little choice.

Truthfully, if he didn't do it I'm sure that "incident" made him keep entirely different company.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote