View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #96
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
So a lot of speculation ? Thats all you have. I dont bleed purple but the man wasnt convicted of murder

Joseph Sweeting and Reginald Oakley had hoped the jury would find they acted in self defense. It took only 5 hours for the unanamous veridct acquitting them of all charges. Oakely hugged his lawyer. Sweeting put his head down on the defense table

http://www.artclu.com/crew/bfoley/la...&story=10&pg=1

so the guys who Ray ratted out were found what? Oh yeah I guess they got the NFL superstar treatment too right? And given the facts of the case do you think he would have been convicted with the accessory to murder charge as a contruction worker? Probably not Mr. Assumptionosaurus
PLEASE re-read my muff-huggin' post and find precisely where I said "RAY DID IT" ? Let me save you some time, I DIDN'T say it! I said things like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devilishly handsome Dread-Head
"I wasn't there."
I went on to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The loveable motor boat enthusiast Dreadford Headdington III
"I don't know all the facts of the case."
Find where I said Ray was convicted of anything other than the "obstruction of justice" for which I think he had to do what 12 minutes of community service. In the real world people who aren't rich and famous go to PRISON for that. You posted my entire post without truncating it; hence, you should have NO PROBLEM finding where in THIS post I called Ray Lewis a murderer. WAIT you can't because I didn't say that ISHT! ALL I said was the circumstances surrounding two people being SLAUGHTERED LIKE PIGS by members of Ray Lewis' entourage looked SUSPECT to me. That's ALL I said. If you insist on quoting me do so, but don't put words in my mouth and don't presume to be clairvoyant. You can't read my mind so don't tell me what I think.

EDIT:

Sorry for being a tool. I got a little OBNOXIOUS there. Sorry man.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 02-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote