View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #30
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco is a JERK! Asks teammates to cheat on last play of the SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Again, taking 5 seconds to think about it, if tackling from the sideline could give a competative advantage, like possibly getting a penalty and forcing them to kick or drive the ball, don't you think teams would have taken advantage of it by now??
Teams most likely have thought about it...like holding in the end zone knowing its a safety no matter what. My point being that what's the harm? Refs are idiots about their own rules sometimes. I'm sure half the players don't know them. They were about to win a SB. If he's not joking and does it, what will it harm besides him being a goof. It just puts it in the refs hands. Honestly, I doubt any player would ever do it. But at the time I don't think it was stupid for a player to be running every scenario through his head.