View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #29
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco is a JERK! Asks teammates to cheat on last play of the SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I see the thread about him being average. I'd rather have Flacco "wins playoff games and a Super Bowl" average than Schaub's brand of average any day of the week. Mario Williams gets paid $20M a year too so why shouldn't Flacco?
I'd rather have a scarecrow behind center than Schaub at least it would be more mobile.

Q: What's the difference between Matt Schaub and an eight year old girl?

A: The eight year old girl has an EXCUSE to throw like an eight year old girl and probably would do a better job getting outside the pocket when she had to.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote