View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #93
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Please show me some evidence that you have uncovered....
Even if they did...you wouldn't accept it. You're too purple to believe that St. Raymond Lewis could have possibly done anything wrong.
I wasn't there, and from what I saw it looked like his entourage were in the wrong, BUT Ray saying he "ran away" when the fight broke out doesn't even SOUND right? He didn't say he was nowhere near the incident. He didn't say he "walked" away. He said he "ran away".
Does Ray come across as a guy who's going to run from a fight? Sorry, that seems suspect to me. Ray doesn't strike me as a coward and he's effectively asking us to believe that he and his posse had someone outnumbered and when two of the people starting swinging at him and his FIVE homies...he ran like a scared little girl. That doesn't even SOUND right.
The DA didn't prove their case even though he was covered in blood in the back of a limo. They got him for "obstruction of justice". Uh...okay.

I don't know all the facts of the case, but it kind of looks like the DA decided to do a "Nate Newton. In other words the guy is a popular sports figure for the local team so let's not knock ourselves out trying to build a case against him and let' stack the jury with people who bleed black and purple.

The prosecutors who went after Ray probably got his autograph after they reached their plea deal for "obstruction of justice" when they would have gone for:

Obstruction of Justice

Perjury

&

Accessory to MURDER
had the defendant been Ray Lewis the construction worker instead of Ray Lewis the Football player.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote