View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: Cushing "ahead of schedule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
At some point wasn't Dominck Davis ahead of schedule?

I'm pretty sure Tony Boselli was ahead of schedule for a while too.
Memory Lane:

Quote:
Texans | D. Davis placed on IR

Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:57:15 -0700

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans have placed RB Domanick Davis (knee) on Injured Reserve, ending his 2006 season.

Texans | D. Davis changes name

Mon, 01 Jan 2007 21:41:31 -0800

The Associated Press reports Houston Texans RB Domanick Davis (knee) has changed his name to Domanick Williams. Davis was the last name of the father of his older brother and he said he never felt right about having the name. "I had to do it and it was time. I didn't want my kids to grow up carrying something else that I'm really not. I felt like it was the perfect time for me to do it. Come back fresh, come back new," he said. He chose Williams because it was his mother's maiden name. He will also change numbers from No. 47 to No. 31. Williams, who is recovering from a knee injury, said he is not 100 percent yet. "I wouldn't say I'm 100 percent, but it's close. It's on its way and it's going real good. My knee is allowing me to lift heavy weight without swelling up and that was the biggest problem I had."

Texans | D. Williams injury update

Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:26:05 -0800

Houston Texans general manager Rick Smith, during the NFL Combine, said RB Domanick Williams (knee) is entering the strengthening phase of his rehabilitation process. Williams spent the 2006 season on Injured Reserve.
link

One month later he was released by the Texans due to a "setback" that would require further surgery.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote