View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #46
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

There are a lot of playmakers in this draft class.

Tavon Austin is such a weapon that can be used everywhere: as a RB or a receiver, and in both punt and kick return; but it's Stedman Bailey that really impressed me on the W. Virg team.

He's a tough, physical players that can make the tough catch and also block well (shame on you, Justin Hunter.)
He's fast and he can make a lot of tough catches.

If you like Kendall Wright last year, then you should also like Bailey.
Not only that, he's probably a receiver who has the best drop rate the last couple of years, and he almost always managed to keep both feet inbound, unlike all of the receivers that were drafted in the first round last year and any of the receivers in this draft class.

I don't think he will last until the end of the second, but I'm hesitant to put him in the first round.
I think he's better than AJ Jenkins who was drafted in the first by the Niners though.

It's really tough to decide who to draft this year, I just can't make up my mind.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote