View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #90
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
There was an NFL Films presentation last night that I have not seen before. It was called "The Ray Lewis Coaching Tree", and it was six coaches that had been on the Ravens roster as coordinators and went on to be head coaches in the NFL.

The Ray Lewis coaching tree: Part I

If you really want to see what Ray Lewis is about, see these men talk about him. It was an excellent documentary, and the insight they provided clearly revealed that Ray is not an act. He's the real deal.
People won't care- they only see the over-exposure of Ray due to the fact that he was playing in the Super Bowl and its his last ride.

BTW- I watched that for 5th or sixth time last night and it never ceases to amaze me. I am friends wth a former player on the 2004 Ravens team; guy won a SB in 03 with Tampa Bay= he says that Ray is a the real deal; make you want to run thru a wall when he gets done talking. This guy played at Wisconsin, Dallas Cowboys, Bucs and Ravens from 0 to 04.

But in the end, the story is moot because Ray is retired now. And people have their opinions that will never be changed.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote