View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #23
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco is a JERK! Asks teammates to cheat on last play of the SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I really don't understand why there's so much Flacco hate going around here lately. Pretty ridiculous to be bashing a QB that just won a Super Bowl when we have a QB who can't even play well in a Pro Bowl.

Imagine what Schaub would be saying in that situation, not that he'd get us there. Kubes wouldn't even be looking at the field and Marciano's garbage ST would probably give up a TD anyway.
For the record I started a thread in which I called him mediocre which in essence is saying that he's "average" or just plain "run of the mill." Calling someone "Average" isn't bashing. Saying:

A. He didn't belong in the NFL

or

B. That he was PATHOS INCARNATE and should never have picked up a football...

or

C. is such a miserable athlete he shouldn't be allowed to WATCH football...

would have been bashing. I said NONE of those things. I didn't even IMPLY such. I merely said I thought he was an average QB who isn't worth $100 million over five years. 100 million pesos, drachma, lira, ruples, dong Vietnamese Piasters....MAYBE but certainly not DOLLARS.

Thank you.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote