View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Here's a follow-up article PFT did indicating all the numbers in the first article are a done deal, and have been for a while now:

LINK

Edit: It appears the link(s) in the OP both go to last season's article - hopefully I'm not jumping to conclusions, but here's where I think the second link was supposed to go:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ents-for-2013/
The Texans have decided to carry forward the extra, correct? IMO, this is year we should use all leverage to aggressively hit free agency where possible. With the funds possible that we have discussed before thru cuts and reworking current contracts, Texans could reasonably sign 3 FAs that could make a big difference.