View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #297
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Never thought there'd be a day when knee-jerks would be clammoring for Alex Smith. lol

Schaub ain't much and, unfortunately, he'll be here at least another 2 years. Anyone that mentions trading, cutting or benching him are my definition of a knee-jerker. One that refuses to be realistic. Or they're just plain dumb.
^^^This

Matt's been more productive than those big armed, mobile QBs. His biggest problem has been his performance in "big" games. The same issue Matt Ryan has been struggling with until now, He didn't win in 2008, 2010, or 2011.

Schaub isn't the QB I want, but I'm not convinced he can't take us to & win the Super Bowl. I also believe our chances are better with Schaub than any reasonable replacement.