View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #17
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco is a JERK! Asks teammates to cheat on last play of the SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Hey I actually think this makes him smart. I didn't even know what the rule was but who would be hurt if he did it and the refs had to make a decision. I saw another article where the choices were a) award the TD or b) spot foul and a free play...FG attempt. I don't mind that he was thinking ahead and doing anything to win. People calling him a moron I guarantee had to look up the rule and are just bitter. Why be so angry about a guy who had a great run and who was trying to secure a victory. What? You mean football players aren't all Rhodes Scholars? Noooooooo.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote