View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #17
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 15120 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doesn't Shoving an official mean an ejection? Not if you're a RAVEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
How I mistreat the serfs is my own affair good sir. Shouldn't you be ignoring some eggegious act committed by Ray Lewis or something or carving a marble state of the greatest quarterback to ever pick up a football aka Joe Flacco or sumthin? In fact you should petition that the NFL disband as no other player will ever surpass Flacco's infalibility and every other team will be pale shadows of the 2012 Carrion...I mean Ravens. I will happily sign your petition sir.

Ha ha- that was pretty good...
handswarmer is online now   Reply With Quote