View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #4
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Look at the 2013 Texans Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Why is TJ Yates in the air? Has the writer ever seen McGee play? I also don't see much cap savings in cutting Wade Smith and the cap implications in cutting Antonio are unknown. At least not explained by the writer. I would think Walter would be gone, but Kubiak loves him around and may get Kevin a reduced deal to stay.
Quote:
T.J. Yates has turned into a reason for concern especially with the addition of Stephen McGee, which is starting to create a log jam at the quarterback position. Yates was anointed as the quarterback of the future after his magical rookie season but rumors have been heating up that the Texans could be drafting a quarterback.
From the article. Not saying I agree with any of it but there you go. And I do believe that the rumors of a QB being taken relatively high by the Texans are just smoke and mirrors, but if that does happen then Yates will probably get bumped down to 3rd QB. McGee should be right next to Case Keenum though so it's whatevs.