View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013   #294
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
FA market is thin beyond Flacco.

But what if the Seahawks release Flynn?

I would bring him in on a one year deal and let him compete and see if a long term deal was worth it. But, other teams like KC, AZ, etc would probably give him a long term deal up front.

I also think Alex Smith would be an upgrade.
I like where you're going with Flynn. I think Smith might be a step to the side and a half step up more than anything else. I think we should look at a 3rd and a 5th pick for Kirk Cousins from the Skins. Mobile, looked great in action, and Shanny's system in DC is like Kubes' system down here.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote