View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Three-and-out Percentage - Texans 26th in NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
It's everyone's fault.

Same ol sports fans in this era. It's not just one group or one player or one...ANYTHING; especially in this, the ultimate team sport. 2 most important games vs. the same team; the O was ass and so was the defense. Yeah, I'll blame the O, I'll blame the D, and I'll blame the wack ass special teams.
Hey.... it didn't get out of hand till halfway through the third qtr the second time, that's progress. If we play the Patriots three more times, we'll beat them.