View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #59
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That whole post wasn't solely directed at you, you just provided a decent jumping off point. The Patriots are probably the only sure fire tough game we have in the AFC at this point. Ravens weren't exactly tough when we played them, and the rest of the NFC North is experiencing a case of the meh's. Beat the invincible Broncos when we played them as well, and I'm not sure what the Chiefs did to earn the title of having a good core to their team. Raiders, and San Diego are who cares type teams and until they make some significant moves I'll probably still feel this way in August.

All in all the schedule as it is doesn't give me the willies like some people here, but there's a lot of actions to be executed before the kickoff in the fall of 2013.
I didn't think it was solely directed at me which is why I didn't comment about the AFCS being tough next year, since I wasn't the one who made the comment. Or Pittsburgh worrying me, since they aren't even on the schedule next year.

The Texans will be playing the NFC West next year. I'm not worried about the schedule but looking at it there are at least five teams that will be tough match-ups. That's about the same amount I thought were tough looking at last years schedule around this time. Some of those match-ups turned out to be landslides in the Texans favor (Baltimore, Denver), other were landslides in the opposing teams favor (Patriots, Packers). Simply the 50/50 games I expect Houston to win a few and lose a few. Just like they did last year.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote