View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #58
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
We can only go off our expectation of teams right now. I fully expect the Broncos, Patriots, Ravens, Seahawks and 49ers to be in playoff contention next year. Does that guarantee it? No. Can the Super Bowl teams from this year fail expectations next year? Certainly. However, all five games I mentioned look to be tough match-ups right now.

The only reason I mentioned the Rams is I've seen a couple people mention them as a team could surprise people next year.
That whole post wasn't solely directed at you, you just provided a decent jumping off point. The Patriots are probably the only sure fire tough game we have in the AFC at this point. Ravens weren't exactly tough when we played them, and the rest of the NFC North is experiencing a case of the meh's. Beat the invincible Broncos when we played them as well, and I'm not sure what the Chiefs did to earn the title of having a good core to their team. Raiders, and San Diego are who cares type teams and until they make some significant moves I'll probably still feel this way in August.

All in all the schedule as it is doesn't give me the willies like some people here, but there's a lot of actions to be executed before the kickoff in the fall of 2013.