Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
So busy, not much time around here lately but most intriguing aspect of this years Superbowl were the physical match-ups across both sides of each team. It was a battle in those trenches, both sides not giving an inch, fists, elbows, knees, feet you name it. To me that is what defines playoff/Super Bowl combatants. Texans just wore down 3/4 through season, not enough depth & JJ amazing as he is had to be running on fumes & desire. The DL is a source of possible immediate improvement given strength of position in this years draft. IMO.
Give me Jones

He can help provide pressure that the Texans are sorely lacking. Watt/Jones = pass rush. He would be my pick if he were there at 27. (Doubtful)

Even though I'm an all offense guy in the 1st three rds. Jones is the exception to this rule for me.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote