View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #4
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Three-and-out Percentage - Texans 26th in NFL

I'm not surprised at this sad statistic. There were way too many 3 and out drives by the Texans last season. I don't know if it's playcalling or simply just a lack of execution, although I'm leaning towards the latter because it appears the plays are there. Players are getting open, but either Schaub can't make the decision in time, rushes the decision, or completely breaks down because there's a little bit of pressure. Something needs to be done. We can't just stick with the status quo and hope it works next time.

Last edited by CretorFrigg; 02-07-2013 at 07:18 PM.
CretorFrigg is offline   Reply With Quote