View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #55
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If you believe in the conspiracy theories, this makes sense. We've never won in Indy & this will give Andrew Luck a leg up in the division.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories & I don't put much stock in the fact that we haven't won in Indy.

But I would bet this is most likely our opening game.
When I say upset, I mean upset the division. It will not surprise me at all if a couple of writers pick the Colts to win the division. It will be the same feeling as when they got us at home in 2010.

What really makes me believe we will be playing them is the fact that we haven't started the season on the road since 08. If we do get the Colts away to start, I'll be the prediction champ for like a day! lol

As for losing to them in the opener, I'd be okay with that. Sure, it sucks to start 0-1, but if we can't beat them, I'd rather get that loss out of the way, as opposed to having it be the last game.

Although, I think we will shock people and get our first win in Indy, if it is the first game.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote