View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #16
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doesn't Shoving an official mean an ejection? Not if you're a RAVEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
You can run but you can't hide from the truth Dude......
How I mistreat the serfs is my own affair good sir. Shouldn't you be ignoring some eggegious act committed by Ray Lewis or something or carving a marble statue of the greatest quarterback to ever pick up a football aka Joe Flacco or sumthin? In fact you should petition that the NFL disband as no other player will ever surpass Flacco's infalibility and every other team will be pale shadows of the 2012 Carrion...I mean Ravens. I will happily sign your petition sir.

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 02-08-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote