View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #154
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stupor Bowl Ring Not withstanding Joe Flacco STILL aint that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Yoiu must have a pretty good case of the munchies by now....
Nope...don't do drugs. Never saw the point. It's been my experience that drugs alter reality to the point where those taking them are prone to believe that "marginal" & "adequate" are synonyms to "exceptional" rather than antonyms.

They causes people to hallucinate and think that the number "5" is actually the number "16" and that last name "Flacco" is spelled "M-O-N-T-A-N-A". I'd never do drugs. The dreadlocks throw lots of people off, but hey DO I appreciate your concern. You're a solid citizen.

SURE you don't want some popcorn?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote