View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doesn't Shoving an official mean an ejection? Not if you're a RAVEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 aka some @$$clown of no consequence
Dude, you're in your 40's and complain like this? The Ravens outplayed every playoff team they faced. A HC who wasn't scared to take chances and a QB who made ballsy throws. I can respect a team like that. Tell SF not to get down 28 to 6 or whatever. Reminded me of our team.
You've yet to either earn the right to speak to me directly or to refer to me in the 3rd person rook. Be gone peasant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Such whining. The game was 3 days ago. Are you starting to get over it yet?
A, B, C, D, E, F, U ....cha...I started this thread during the post game show while they were asking Ray if he wanted to laugh some more at the families of the people killed by his entourage (and possibly him) when he got his last ring and if he was AMAZED that there has yet to be a successful civil suit against him in thier murders. This is the ONLY follow up post in 4 days. My issue was not the outcome of the game but rather the BULL ISHT officiating which butt fkked A team who showed up and played with as much heart as their competitors. I EXPECT the commissioner to be posing for pictures with his favorite players...and then that "favorite player's " team to win it all in the muff-huggin' NBA...but I THOUGHT football had considerably more integrity.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote