View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How many Super Bowls have you been to? I wish i could be like Texans Chick.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

HAHAHA!

I've won tickets to two Super Bowls. This year, 2007. I was planning on going to this one before I knew I could win tickets. I rented my place back July, because I thought the Texans would be in the running, and because New Orleans is close and fun.

I've had realistic opportunities to win SB tickets: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (Ultimate Fan Finalist), 2010 (Fantasy Football contest against 11 other bloggers).

I love to win way too much and hate to lose to the degree it is unflattering but not quite as much as Jim Harbaugh.

BTW, I ran into a guy with USAA who told me about what the Houston-area military folks won through Texans fans winning the USAA Salute to the Military contest. He's supposed to send me something.

I still don't have my voice back. I'm starting to get a little worried.